PrintProjects is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall PrintProjects from your computerRocketLife Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on RocketLife Inc.. The application is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\PrintProjects directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling PrintProjects is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\PrintProjects\remove.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 146.00 KB (149504 bytes) on disk and is labeled PhotoProduct.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with PrintProjects. They take about 946.02 KB (968728
bytes) on disk.
- Communicator.exe (182.00 KB)
- PhotoProduct.exe (146.00 KB)
- PhotoProductCore.exe (306.00 KB)
- PhotoProductReg.exe (132.86 KB)
- remove.exe (179.16 KB)
This page is about PrintProjects version 22.214.171.12462
alone. Click on the links below for other PrintProjects versions:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and registry entries can not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove PrintProjects from your computer.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall PrintProjects:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\PrintProjects
Many times the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\PrintProjects\PhotoProduct.ico
PrintProjects is an application by RocketLife Inc.. Some users try to remove this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to remove PrintProjects is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete PrintProjects with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PrintProjects or simply click the Search feature and type in "PrintProjects". If it exists on your system the PrintProjects application will be found automatically. When you select PrintProjects in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding PrintProjects, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PrintProjects.
8. After removing PrintProjects, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PrintProjects that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PrintProjects using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PrintProjects by RocketLife Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that PrintProjects by RocketLife Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove PrintProjects supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 11:50:21.533