This web page contains thorough information on how to remove PrintPlugin for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall PrintPlugin from your systemePapyrus, Inc.
. You can read more on ePapyrus, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.epapyrus.com/
to get more facts about PrintPlugin on ePapyrus, Inc.'s website. PrintPlugin is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ePapyrus\PrintPlugin folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\ePapyrus\PrintPlugin\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall PrintPlugin. The application's main executable file has a size of 22.25 MB (23333568 bytes) on disk and is labeled PrintPlugin.exe.
PrintPlugin is comprised of the following executables which take 36.44 MB (38214035
bytes) on disk:
- PrintPlugin.exe (22.25 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
This info is about PrintPlugin version 220.127.116.1121
only. Click on the links below for other PrintPlugin versions:
...click to view all...
PrintPlugin is a program by the software company ePapyrus, Inc.. Frequently, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to remove PrintPlugin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete PrintPlugin from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PrintPlugin or simply click the Search field and type in "PrintPlugin". If it exists on your system the PrintPlugin app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click PrintPlugin in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding PrintPlugin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PrintPlugin:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.epapyrus.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ePapyrus\PrintPlugin\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PrintPlugin.
8. After uninstalling PrintPlugin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PrintPlugin that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PrintPlugin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PrintPlugin by ePapyrus, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that PrintPlugin by ePapyrus, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PrintPlugin in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-25 23:21:12.953