PrintMaster Scrapbook Creator
This page is about PrintMaster Scrapbook Creator for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall PrintMaster Scrapbook Creator from your PCArcSoft
. Go over here
where you can find out more on ArcSoft. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PrintMaster Scrapbook Creator folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing PrintMaster Scrapbook Creator is RunDll32. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. PrintMaster Scrapbook Creator's primary file takes around 908.00 KB (929792 bytes) and its name is Scrapbook.exe.
PrintMaster Scrapbook Creator contains of the executables below. They take 1.10 MB (1150976
bytes) on disk.
- CheckUpdate.exe (108.00 KB)
- Scrapbook.exe (908.00 KB)
- TwainExe.exe (108.00 KB)
The current web page applies to PrintMaster Scrapbook Creator version 1.0
PrintMaster Scrapbook Creator is a program by ArcSoft. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall PrintMaster Scrapbook Creator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete PrintMaster Scrapbook Creator from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PrintMaster Scrapbook Creator or simply activate the Search field and type in "PrintMaster Scrapbook Creator". If it is installed on your PC the PrintMaster Scrapbook Creator application will be found very quickly. When you click PrintMaster Scrapbook Creator in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding PrintMaster Scrapbook Creator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PrintMaster Scrapbook Creator.
8. After removing PrintMaster Scrapbook Creator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PrintMaster Scrapbook Creator that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PrintMaster Scrapbook Creator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PrintMaster Scrapbook Creator by ArcSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that PrintMaster Scrapbook Creator by ArcSoft is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PrintMaster Scrapbook Creator supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-13 03:22:27.003