This web page is about PrintFolders 2.51d for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall PrintFolders 2.51d from your systemStratopoint Software
. Go over here
for more information on Stratopoint Software. More details about PrintFolders 2.51d can be seen at http://www.stratopoint.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PrintFolders folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can remove PrintFolders 2.51d by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\PrintFolders\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. PrintFolders 2.51d's primary file takes about 295.50 KB (302592 bytes) and is called PrintFolders.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in PrintFolders 2.51d. They take 1.42 MB (1485681
bytes) on disk.
- PrintFolders.exe (295.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
This info is about PrintFolders 2.51d version 2.51
PrintFolders 2.51d is a program released by the software company Stratopoint Software. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to remove PrintFolders 2.51d is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete PrintFolders 2.51d using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PrintFolders 2.51d or simply click the Search field and type in "PrintFolders 2.51d". If it exists on your system the PrintFolders 2.51d app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select PrintFolders 2.51d in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding PrintFolders 2.51d, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PrintFolders 2.51d:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.stratopoint.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PrintFolders\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PrintFolders 2.51d.
8. After uninstalling PrintFolders 2.51d, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PrintFolders 2.51d which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PrintFolders 2.51d using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove PrintFolders 2.51d by Stratopoint Software from your computer, we are not saying that PrintFolders 2.51d by Stratopoint Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove PrintFolders 2.51d in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-28 14:40:33.047