Prinsify Server version 188.8.131.52
Prinsify Server version 184.108.40.206 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Prinsify Server version 220.127.116.11 from your PCPrinsify
. More info about Prinsify can be read here
. Prinsify Server version 18.104.22.168 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\PrinsifyServer folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Program Files\PrinsifyServer\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Prinsify Server version 22.214.171.124. The program's main executable file has a size of 5.85 MB (6131552 bytes) on disk and is titled PrinsifyTray.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Prinsify Server version 126.96.36.199. They occupy 27.66 MB (29003808
bytes) on disk.
- PrinsifyHost.exe (19.35 MB)
- PrinsifyTray.exe (5.85 MB)
- unins000.exe (2.46 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Prinsify Server version 184.108.40.206.
Prinsify Server version 220.127.116.11 is an application offered by Prinsify. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to remove Prinsify Server version 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Prinsify Server version 22.214.171.124 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Prinsify Server version 126.96.36.199 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Prinsify Server version 188.8.131.52". If it is installed on your PC the Prinsify Server version 184.108.40.206 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Prinsify Server version 220.127.116.11 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Prinsify Server version 18.104.22.168, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Prinsify Server version 22.214.171.124.
8. After uninstalling Prinsify Server version 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Prinsify Server version 188.8.131.52 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Prinsify Server version 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Prinsify Server version 220.127.116.11 by Prinsify from your computer, nor are we saying that Prinsify Server version 18.104.22.168 by Prinsify is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Prinsify Server version 22.214.171.124 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-22 12:09:05.003