You can find below detailed information on how to remove Prinergy Client for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Prinergy Client from your systemKodak
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Kodak. More information about the application Prinergy Client can be found at www.graphics.kodak.com
. Prinergy Client is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodak\Prinergy folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. Prinergy Client's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodak\Prinergy\Uninstall\Uninstall.exe. PrinergyVPS.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.12 MB (2224128 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Prinergy Client. They occupy about 253.46 MB (265774799
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Preps8.exe (8.64 MB)
- rip.exe (2.30 MB)
- MarkRulesEditor.exe (3.81 MB)
- Preps Migration Utility 1.5.exe (5.20 MB)
- PrepsTemplateMigrationUtility.exe (3.82 MB)
- PTMU_cmd.exe (6.00 KB)
- DigitalDirect.exe (799.50 KB)
- DigitalSubmit.exe (701.00 KB)
- callas pdfToolbox.exe (73.16 MB)
- editProfiles.exe (711.50 KB)
- initProfilesV9.exe (591.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (421.75 KB)
- pdfChip.exe (290.50 KB)
- MTPOffice.exe (51.00 KB)
- MTPOffice2010.exe (51.00 KB)
- MTPPS.exe (624.00 KB)
- zip.exe (284.00 KB)
- 7z.exe (259.50 KB)
- Installdotnet35On2012.exe (77.87 MB)
- NDP46-KB3045557-x86-x64-AllOS-ENU.exe (62.41 MB)
- TheNewLandingPad.exe (5.36 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (540.00 KB)
- invoker.exe (20.14 KB)
- remove.exe (191.14 KB)
- win64_32_x64.exe (103.64 KB)
- ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe (93.14 KB)
- PrinergyVPS.exe (2.12 MB)
- LandingPad.exe (400.00 KB)
- Workshop.exe (400.00 KB)
- MiniSubmit.exe (408.50 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (30.09 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.59 KB)
- java.exe (186.59 KB)
- javacpl.exe (66.59 KB)
- javaw.exe (187.09 KB)
- javaws.exe (272.09 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.59 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (75.09 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.59 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.59 KB)
- klist.exe (15.59 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.59 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.09 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.59 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.59 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.59 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.59 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.59 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (49.59 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.09 KB)
- unpack200.exe (155.59 KB)
This web page is about Prinergy Client version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Prinergy Client:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Prinergy Client we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Prinergy Client
Prinergy Client is a program marketed by Kodak. Some people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Prinergy Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Prinergy Client using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Prinergy Client or simply click the Search feature and type in "Prinergy Client". The Prinergy Client application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Prinergy Client in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Prinergy Client, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Prinergy Client:
- The web site of the application is: www.graphics.kodak.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodak\Prinergy\Uninstall\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Prinergy Client.
8. After uninstalling Prinergy Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Prinergy Client which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Prinergy Client with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Prinergy Client by Kodak from your PC, nor are we saying that Prinergy Client by Kodak is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Prinergy Client in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-06 10:23:05.333