PrimoPhoto 1.0.3 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall PrimoPhoto 1.0.3 from your computeriMobie Inc.
. You can read more on iMobie Inc. or check for application updates here
. More information about PrimoPhoto 1.0.3 can be seen at http://www.imobie.com/
. Usually the PrimoPhoto 1.0.3 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iMobie\PrimoPhoto directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling PrimoPhoto 1.0.3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\iMobie\PrimoPhoto\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 2.94 MB (3087512 bytes) on disk and is labeled PrimoPhoto.exe.
PrimoPhoto 1.0.3 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 40.52 MB (42491512
bytes) on disk:
- DriverInstall.exe (2.04 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (33.70 MB)
- PrimoPhoto.exe (2.94 MB)
- PrimoPhotoUpdate.exe (379.15 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.47 MB)
This data is about PrimoPhoto 1.0.3 version 1.0.3
PrimoPhoto 1.0.3 is a program marketed by iMobie Inc.. Some users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to remove PrimoPhoto 1.0.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove PrimoPhoto 1.0.3 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PrimoPhoto 1.0.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "PrimoPhoto 1.0.3". If it is installed on your PC the PrimoPhoto 1.0.3 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click PrimoPhoto 1.0.3 in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about PrimoPhoto 1.0.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PrimoPhoto 1.0.3:
- The software company is: http://www.imobie.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iMobie\PrimoPhoto\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PrimoPhoto 1.0.3.
8. After removing PrimoPhoto 1.0.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PrimoPhoto 1.0.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PrimoPhoto 1.0.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PrimoPhoto 1.0.3 by iMobie Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that PrimoPhoto 1.0.3 by iMobie Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove PrimoPhoto 1.0.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 23:34:37.210