Primo is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Primo from your systemYour Company Name
. You can find out more on Your Company Name or check for application updates here
. Primo is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\My Company Name\My Product Name directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. DIFxCmd.exe is the Primo's primary executable file and it takes close to 10.00 KB (10240 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Primo. They take 20.50 KB (20992
bytes) on disk.
- DIFxCmd.exe (10.00 KB)
- DIFxCmd.exe (10.50 KB)
The current page applies to Primo version 1.00.0000
Primo is an application released by the software company Your Company Name. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Primo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Primo from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Primo or simply click the Search field and type in "Primo". If it exists on your system the Primo application will be found automatically. When you select Primo in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Primo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Primo.
8. After uninstalling Primo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Primo that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Primo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Primo by Your Company Name from your computer, nor are we saying that Primo by Your Company Name is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Primo supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 06:42:46.087