Primo is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Primo from your systemYour Company Name
. You can find out more on Your Company Name or check for application updates here
. Primo is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\My Company Name\My Product Name directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. DIFxCmd.exe is the Primo's primary executable file and it takes close to 10.00 KB (10240 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Primo. They take 20.50 KB (20992
bytes) on disk.
- DIFxCmd.exe (10.00 KB)
- DIFxCmd.exe (10.50 KB)
The current page applies to Primo version 1.00.0000
Primo is an application released by the software company Your Company Name. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Primo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Primo from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Primo or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Primo". If it exists on your system the Primo program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Primo in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Primo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Primo.
8. After uninstalling Primo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Primo that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Primo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Primo by Your Company Name from your computer, nor are we saying that Primo by Your Company Name is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Primo supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 06:42:46.087