Primg version 220.127.116.11
Primg version 18.104.22.168 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Primg version 22.214.171.124 from your systemHiroshi Inagaki
. You can find out more on Hiroshi Inagaki or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to Primg version 126.96.36.199 at http://www.vieas.com/
. Primg version 188.8.131.52 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Primg directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. "C:\Program Files\Primg\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Primg version 184.108.40.206. The program's main executable file occupies 458.00 KB (468992 bytes) on disk and is labeled Primg.exe.
The executables below are part of Primg version 220.127.116.11. They take about 1.59 MB (1662153
bytes) on disk.
- Primg.exe (458.00 KB)
- Unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Primg version 22.214.171.124.
Primg version 126.96.36.199 is an application marketed by Hiroshi Inagaki. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to erase Primg version 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Primg version 184.108.40.206 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Primg version 220.127.116.11 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Primg version 18.104.22.168". The Primg version 22.214.171.124 program will be found very quickly. After you select Primg version 126.96.36.199 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Primg version 188.8.131.52, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Primg version 184.108.40.206:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.vieas.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Primg\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Primg version 220.127.116.11.
8. After removing Primg version 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Primg version 22.214.171.124 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Primg version 126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Primg version 188.8.131.52 by Hiroshi Inagaki from your PC, we are not saying that Primg version 184.108.40.206 by Hiroshi Inagaki is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Primg version 220.127.116.11 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-09 18:51:45.967