PrimeTrader 5.1.5 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall PrimeTrader 5.1.5 from your systemNetfonds Bank ASA
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Netfonds Bank ASA. Further information about PrimeTrader 5.1.5 can be seen at http://www.netfonds.no
. PrimeTrader 5.1.5 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Netfonds\PrimeTrader folder, regulated by the user's decision. PrimeTrader 5.1.5's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Netfonds\PrimeTrader\unins000.exe". PrimeTrader 5.1.5's main file takes about 28.38 MB (29753372 bytes) and is named PrimeTrader.exe.
PrimeTrader 5.1.5 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 29.50 MB (30933705
bytes) on disk.
- PrimeTrader.exe (28.38 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.1.5
of PrimeTrader 5.1.5.
PrimeTrader 5.1.5 is an application offered by the software company Netfonds Bank ASA. Some users choose to remove this application. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to remove PrimeTrader 5.1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase PrimeTrader 5.1.5 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PrimeTrader 5.1.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "PrimeTrader 5.1.5". If it is installed on your PC the PrimeTrader 5.1.5 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select PrimeTrader 5.1.5 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding PrimeTrader 5.1.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PrimeTrader 5.1.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.netfonds.no
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Netfonds\PrimeTrader\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PrimeTrader 5.1.5.
8. After removing PrimeTrader 5.1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PrimeTrader 5.1.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PrimeTrader 5.1.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PrimeTrader 5.1.5 by Netfonds Bank ASA from your PC, we are not saying that PrimeTrader 5.1.5 by Netfonds Bank ASA is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PrimeTrader 5.1.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130