This info is about Prime Video for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Prime Video from your systemPrime Video
. More information on Prime Video can be seen here
. Usually the Prime Video program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge Beta\Application directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge Beta\Application\msedge_proxy.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Prime Video. The application's main executable file occupies 2.42 MB (2535304 bytes) on disk and is labeled msedge.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Prime Video. They occupy about 11.31 MB (11861024
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- msedge.exe (2.42 MB)
- msedge_proxy.exe (756.38 KB)
- cookie_exporter.exe (365.88 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.04 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (886.88 KB)
- pwahelper.exe (378.88 KB)
- setup.exe (3.10 MB)
This web page is about Prime Video version 1.0
If you're planning to uninstall Prime Video you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Generally, the following files remain on disk:
Many times the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Edge\User Data\Default\Web Applications\_crx__oacgionpmlfmlaijblicapmdjnjfpifl\Prime Video.ico
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
Prime Video is an application released by the software company Prime Video. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to erase Prime Video is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Prime Video with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Prime Video or simply activate the Search field and type in "Prime Video". If it is installed on your PC the Prime Video application will be found automatically. When you select Prime Video in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Prime Video, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Prime Video.
8. After removing Prime Video, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Prime Video that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Prime Video using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Prime Video by Prime Video from your PC, we are not saying that Prime Video by Prime Video is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Prime Video in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-06 00:43:35.670