You can find below detailed information on how to remove Primary Color for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Primary Color from your PCPrimary Color
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Primary Color. Please follow http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
if you want to read more on Primary Color on Primary Color's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Primary Color. The application's main executable file has a size of 634.24 KB (649464 bytes) on disk and is titled utilPrimaryColor.exe.
Primary Color contains of the executables below. They take 877.43 KB (898488
bytes) on disk.
- PrimaryColorUninstall.exe (243.19 KB)
- utilPrimaryColor.exe (634.24 KB)
This info is about Primary Color version 2015.10.28.220341
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Primary Color:
...click to view all...
Primary Color is a program by Primary Color. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Primary Color is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Primary Color with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Primary Color or simply click the Search field and type in "Primary Color". If it is installed on your PC the Primary Color program will be found automatically. After you select Primary Color in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Primary Color, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Primary Color:
- The web site of the program is: http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Primary Color.
8. After removing Primary Color, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Primary Color that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Primary Color using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Primary Color by Primary Color from your PC, nor are we saying that Primary Color by Primary Color is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Primary Color supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 04:14:45.310