Primary Color is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Primary Color from your systemPrimary Color
. You can find out more on Primary Color or check for application updates here
. Click on http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
to get more information about Primary Color on Primary Color's website. Primary Color is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Primary Color directory, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall Primary Color by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. utilPrimaryColor.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 644.41 KB (659880 bytes) on disk.
Primary Color installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 887.31 KB (908608
bytes) on disk.
- PrimaryColorUninstall.exe (242.90 KB)
- utilPrimaryColor.exe (644.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.02.06.091535
of Primary Color. You can find below a few links to other Primary Color releases:
...click to view all...
Primary Color is a program released by Primary Color. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Primary Color is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Primary Color from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Primary Color or simply activate the Search field and type in "Primary Color". If it is installed on your PC the Primary Color program will be found automatically. When you click Primary Color in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Primary Color, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Primary Color:
- The software company is: http://getmyprimarycolor.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Primary Color\PrimaryColoruninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Primary Color.
8. After removing Primary Color, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Primary Color that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Primary Color with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Primary Color by Primary Color from your PC, we are not saying that Primary Color by Primary Color is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Primary Color supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-14 22:29:15.180