PricePeep for FireFox
A guide to uninstall PricePeep for FireFox from your computer
PricePeep for FireFox is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by betwikx LLC
. Additional info about betwikx LLC can be seen here
. More data about the program PricePeep for FireFox can be seen at http://www.getpricepeep.com/
. PricePeep for FireFox is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PricePeep directory, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\PricePeep\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall PricePeep for FireFox. uninstall.exe is the PricePeep for FireFox's main executable file and it takes around 77.96 KB (79831 bytes) on disk.
PricePeep for FireFox contains of the executables below. They occupy 77.96 KB (79831
bytes) on disk.
This info is about PricePeep for FireFox version 22.214.171.124
only. For other PricePeep for FireFox versions please click below:
How to uninstall PricePeep for FireFox from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
PricePeep for FireFox is a program offered by betwikx LLC. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to remove PricePeep for FireFox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PricePeep for FireFox or simply activate the Search field and type in "PricePeep for FireFox". If it is installed on your PC the PricePeep for FireFox program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select PricePeep for FireFox in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding PricePeep for FireFox, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PricePeep for FireFox:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.getpricepeep.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PricePeep\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PricePeep for FireFox.
8. After uninstalling PricePeep for FireFox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PricePeep for FireFox that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PricePeep for FireFox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed PricePeep for FireFox:
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PricePeep for FireFox by betwikx LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that PricePeep for FireFox by betwikx LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove PricePeep for FireFox supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-23 06:31:38.027