You can find below detailed information on how to remove PriceCheck MTN for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall PriceCheck MTN from your PCPriceCheck
. Take a look here
where you can read more on PriceCheck. Further information about PriceCheck MTN can be found at http://www.pricecheck.co.za/contact_us
. The application is often installed in the "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\pricecheckmtn-e53683bdc4594bdb25c45948b542f5c7" folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing PriceCheck MTN is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\pricecheckmtn-e53683bdc4594bdb25c45948b542f5c7\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. webapp-uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 88.90 KB (91032 bytes) on disk.
PriceCheck MTN is comprised of the following executables which take 88.90 KB (91032
bytes) on disk:
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.90 KB)
This data is about PriceCheck MTN version 1.6.0
PriceCheck MTN is a program offered by the software company PriceCheck. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall PriceCheck MTN is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall PriceCheck MTN with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PriceCheck MTN or simply activate the Search field and type in "PriceCheck MTN". If it exists on your system the PriceCheck MTN program will be found very quickly. When you click PriceCheck MTN in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding PriceCheck MTN, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PriceCheck MTN:
- The publisher is: http://www.pricecheck.co.za/contact_us
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\pricecheckmtn-e53683bdc4594bdb25c45948b542f5c7\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PriceCheck MTN.
8. After removing PriceCheck MTN, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PriceCheck MTN which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PriceCheck MTN using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PriceCheck MTN by PriceCheck from your computer, we are not saying that PriceCheck MTN by PriceCheck is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PriceCheck MTN supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 23:51:04.950