You can find below details on how to remove Prezi Next for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Prezi Next from your PCPrezi Inc.
. More information on Prezi Inc. can be found here
. The application is often found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\PreziPitch directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Prezi Next by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\PreziPitch\Update.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Update.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.45 MB (1522264 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Prezi Next. They occupy 18.92 MB (19840952
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- 7z.exe (266.09 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (15.16 MB)
- Prezi.Next.exe (2.04 MB)
- PreziNext.Windows.Desktop.Cef.Render.exe (15.59 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Prezi Next. Click on the links below for other Prezi Next versions:
...click to view all...
Prezi Next is a program released by the software company Prezi Inc.. Some computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to erase Prezi Next is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Prezi Next from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Prezi Next or simply click the Search feature and type in "Prezi Next". If it exists on your system the Prezi Next application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Prezi Next in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Prezi Next, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Prezi Next.
8. After uninstalling Prezi Next, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Prezi Next that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Prezi Next with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Prezi Next by Prezi Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Prezi Next by Prezi Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Prezi Next supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-29 23:15:07.003