You can find on this page details on how to remove Prey for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Prey from your PCBethesda
. More information about Bethesda can be found here
. More data about the program Prey can be seen at https://corepacks.com
. Usually the Prey program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CorePack\Prey directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Prey by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\CorePack\Prey\Uninstall\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled Prey.exe and occupies 155.50 MB (163057664 bytes).
Prey is comprised of the following executables which take 157.30 MB (164939121
bytes) on disk:
- Prey.exe (155.50 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.79 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
Prey is an application released by Bethesda. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Prey is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Prey from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Prey or simply activate the Search field and type in "Prey". The Prey app will be found automatically. After you select Prey in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Prey, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Prey:
- The software company is: https://corepacks.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CorePack\Prey\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Prey.
8. After removing Prey, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Prey that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Prey using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Prey by Bethesda from your PC, nor are we saying that Prey by Bethesda is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Prey in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-03 12:00:00.177