PreviSat 2.3 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall PreviSat 2.3 from your computerAstropedia
. Take a look here
for more information on Astropedia. More details about the program PreviSat 2.3 can be found at http://astropedia.free.fr
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PreviSat directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\PreviSat\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall PreviSat 2.3. PreviSat.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 593.50 KB (607744 bytes) on disk.
PreviSat 2.3 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.26 MB (1325342
bytes) on disk.
- PreviSat.exe (593.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (700.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.3
of PreviSat 2.3.
PreviSat 2.3 is a program by Astropedia. Some users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to remove PreviSat 2.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete PreviSat 2.3 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PreviSat 2.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "PreviSat 2.3". The PreviSat 2.3 app will be found very quickly. When you click PreviSat 2.3 in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about PreviSat 2.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PreviSat 2.3:
- The software company is: http://astropedia.free.fr
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\PreviSat\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PreviSat 2.3.
8. After uninstalling PreviSat 2.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PreviSat 2.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PreviSat 2.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PreviSat 2.3 by Astropedia from your computer, nor are we saying that PreviSat 2.3 by Astropedia is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove PreviSat 2.3 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-07 12:23:35.613