Presto! VideoWorks 6
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Presto! VideoWorks 6 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Presto! VideoWorks 6 from your PCNewSoft
. You can find out more on NewSoft or check for application updates here
. Presto! VideoWorks 6 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\NewSoft\Presto! VideoWorks 6 directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for removing Presto! VideoWorks 6 is RunDll32. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled VWorks6.exe and its approximative size is 3.37 MB (3538320 bytes).
Presto! VideoWorks 6 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.81 MB (3989840
bytes) on disk:
- Eraser.exe (24.00 KB)
- LiveUpdateTray.exe (412.00 KB)
- PMMAIL.EXE (4.94 KB)
- VWorks6.exe (3.37 MB)
The current web page applies to Presto! VideoWorks 6 version 6.20.07
alone. Click on the links below for other Presto! VideoWorks 6 versions:
Presto! VideoWorks 6 is an application marketed by the software company NewSoft. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Presto! VideoWorks 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Presto! VideoWorks 6 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Presto! VideoWorks 6 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Presto! VideoWorks 6". If it exists on your system the Presto! VideoWorks 6 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Presto! VideoWorks 6 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Presto! VideoWorks 6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Presto! VideoWorks 6.
8. After removing Presto! VideoWorks 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Presto! VideoWorks 6 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Presto! VideoWorks 6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Presto! VideoWorks 6 by NewSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Presto! VideoWorks 6 by NewSoft is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Presto! VideoWorks 6 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-06-06 22:09:36.230