Presto! PVR is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Presto! PVR from your systemNewSoft
. Further information on NewSoft can be seen here
. Presto! PVR is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NewSoft\Presto! PVR directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. Presto! PVR's full uninstall command line is RunDll32. HPVR.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.01 MB (1058640 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Presto! PVR. They take about 1.74 MB (1824144
bytes) on disk.
- ChangeFilterMerit.exe (50.08 KB)
- Eraser.exe (53.83 KB)
- HPVR.exe (1.01 MB)
- LiveUpdateTray.exe (489.83 KB)
- Monitor.exe (153.83 KB)
The current web page applies to Presto! PVR version 5.73.04
only. For more Presto! PVR versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Presto! PVR is an application offered by the software company NewSoft. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Presto! PVR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Presto! PVR from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Presto! PVR or simply activate the Search field and type in "Presto! PVR". If it is installed on your PC the Presto! PVR app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Presto! PVR in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Presto! PVR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Presto! PVR.
8. After removing Presto! PVR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Presto! PVR which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Presto! PVR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Presto! PVR by NewSoft from your computer, we are not saying that Presto! PVR by NewSoft is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Presto! PVR supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-08 18:09:37.643