Presto! Mr. Photo 4
You can find below details on how to uninstall Presto! Mr. Photo 4 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Presto! Mr. Photo 4 from your PCNewSoft Technology Corporation
. Go over here
for more information on NewSoft Technology Corporation. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NewSoft\Presto! Mr. Photo 4 folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to uninstall Presto! Mr. Photo 4. The application's main executable file is titled MrStart.exe and it has a size of 150.08 KB (153680 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Presto! Mr. Photo 4. They take 5.74 MB (6023696
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Panorama.exe (1.46 MB)
- CARD.EXE (370.08 KB)
- DPOFSettings.exe (242.08 KB)
- EXPupk32.EXE (42.08 KB)
- FullView.exe (42.08 KB)
- icompose.exe (781.83 KB)
- LiveUpdateTray.exe (490.08 KB)
- MrStart.exe (150.08 KB)
- PrintFun.exe (306.08 KB)
- PShow.exe (237.83 KB)
- RegisterFile.exe (38.08 KB)
- SetSaver.exe (102.08 KB)
- VMPLAYER.exe (92.00 KB)
This data is about Presto! Mr. Photo 4 version 4.00.07
only. You can find below info on other versions of Presto! Mr. Photo 4:
...click to view all...
Presto! Mr. Photo 4 is an application offered by NewSoft Technology Corporation. Some people want to erase it. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to erase Presto! Mr. Photo 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Presto! Mr. Photo 4 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Presto! Mr. Photo 4 or simply click the Search field and type in "Presto! Mr. Photo 4". The Presto! Mr. Photo 4 application will be found automatically. After you select Presto! Mr. Photo 4 in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Presto! Mr. Photo 4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Presto! Mr. Photo 4.
8. After removing Presto! Mr. Photo 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Presto! Mr. Photo 4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Presto! Mr. Photo 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Presto! Mr. Photo 4 by NewSoft Technology Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Presto! Mr. Photo 4 by NewSoft Technology Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Presto! Mr. Photo 4 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-12 15:43:53.820