Presto! Digital Converter
This web page is about Presto! Digital Converter for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Presto! Digital Converter from your systemNewSoft Technology Corporation
. You can read more on NewSoft Technology Corporation or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Presto! Digital Converter can be found at http://www.newsoftinc.com/
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NewSoft\Presto! Digital Converter directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Presto! Digital Converter by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 277.90 KB (284568 bytes) on disk and is called V2D.exe.
Presto! Digital Converter installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 767.98 KB (786408
bytes) on disk.
- LiveUpdateTray.exe (490.08 KB)
- V2D.exe (277.90 KB)
The current web page applies to Presto! Digital Converter version 1.15.00
only. Click on the links below for other Presto! Digital Converter versions:
Presto! Digital Converter is a program by NewSoft Technology Corporation. Some people try to erase this application. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Presto! Digital Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Presto! Digital Converter from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Presto! Digital Converter or simply click the Search field and type in "Presto! Digital Converter". If it is installed on your PC the Presto! Digital Converter app will be found very quickly. When you click Presto! Digital Converter in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Presto! Digital Converter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Presto! Digital Converter:
- The publisher is: http://www.newsoftinc.com/
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Presto! Digital Converter.
8. After removing Presto! Digital Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Presto! Digital Converter which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Presto! Digital Converter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Presto! Digital Converter by NewSoft Technology Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Presto! Digital Converter by NewSoft Technology Corporation is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Presto! Digital Converter supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-14 01:43:40.667