This page contains detailed information on how to remove Pressure for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Pressure from your systemChasing Carrots
. You can find out more on Chasing Carrots or check for application updates here
. Further information about Pressure can be found at http://www.pressure-game.com
. Pressure is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\pressure folder, regulated by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Pressure is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. pressure.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 568.50 KB (582144 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Pressure. They occupy an average of 19.42 MB (20364808
bytes) on disk.
- pressure.exe (568.50 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Pressure.The files below remain on your disk by Pressure's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Frequently the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Native Instruments\Shared Content\Sounds\Reaktor 5\NanoWave\Pressure.ksd
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 224220
Pressure is a program marketed by the software company Chasing Carrots. Some computer users try to erase it. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Pressure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Pressure from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Pressure or simply activate the Search field and type in "Pressure". The Pressure application will be found very quickly. When you select Pressure in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Pressure, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Pressure:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pressure-game.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Pressure.
8. After removing Pressure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Pressure which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Pressure using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Pressure by Chasing Carrots from your PC, we are not saying that Pressure by Chasing Carrots is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Pressure in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 15:21:22.797