Presenter version 188.8.131.52
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Presenter version 184.108.40.206 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Presenter version 220.127.116.11 from your systemIPEVO
. More data about IPEVO can be found here
. You can get more details related to Presenter version 18.104.22.168 at http://www.ipevo.com/
. Presenter version 22.214.171.124 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IPEVO\Presenter folder, depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Presenter version 126.96.36.199 is C:\Program Files (x86)\IPEVO\Presenter\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is called Presenter.exe and its approximative size is 1.51 MB (1587200 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Presenter version 188.8.131.52. They take 33.75 MB (35384246
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dotNetFx35setup.exe (2.74 MB)
- KillProcess.exe (36.00 KB)
- LAVFilters-0.67-Installer.exe (9.09 MB)
- Presenter.exe (1.51 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.04 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.13 MB)
This data is about Presenter version 184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
Presenter version 18.104.22.168 is a program released by the software company IPEVO. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Presenter version 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Presenter version 126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Presenter version 188.8.131.52 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Presenter version 184.108.40.206". If it exists on your system the Presenter version 220.127.116.11 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Presenter version 18.104.22.168 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Presenter version 22.214.171.124, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Presenter version 126.96.36.199:
- The publisher is: http://www.ipevo.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\IPEVO\Presenter\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Presenter version 188.8.131.52.
8. After removing Presenter version 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Presenter version 220.127.116.11 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Presenter version 18.104.22.168 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Presenter version 22.214.171.124 by IPEVO from your computer, we are not saying that Presenter version 126.96.36.199 by IPEVO is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Presenter version 188.8.131.52 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-04 12:05:14.913