Presenter version 188.8.131.52
Presenter version 184.108.40.206 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Presenter version 220.127.116.11 from your computerIPEVO
. Further information on IPEVO can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.ipevo.com/
if you want to read more on Presenter version 18.104.22.168 on IPEVO's website. Presenter version 22.214.171.124 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IPEVO\Presenter folder, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Presenter version 126.96.36.199 is C:\Program Files (x86)\IPEVO\Presenter\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called Presenter.exe and occupies 1.35 MB (1417728 bytes).
Presenter version 188.8.131.52 contains of the executables below. They take 20.45 MB (21446998
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dotNetFx35setup.exe (2.74 MB)
- KillProcess.exe (36.00 KB)
- LAVFilters-0.67-Installer.exe (9.09 MB)
- Presenter.exe (1.35 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.04 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
The current page applies to Presenter version 184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
Presenter version 18.104.22.168 is an application released by IPEVO. Some computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to erase Presenter version 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Presenter version 126.96.36.199 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Presenter version 188.8.131.52 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Presenter version 184.108.40.206". If it is installed on your PC the Presenter version 220.127.116.11 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Presenter version 18.104.22.168 in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Presenter version 22.214.171.124, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Presenter version 126.96.36.199:
- The publisher is: http://www.ipevo.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\IPEVO\Presenter\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Presenter version 188.8.131.52.
8. After uninstalling Presenter version 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Presenter version 220.127.116.11 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Presenter version 18.104.22.168 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Presenter version 22.214.171.124 by IPEVO from your PC, we are not saying that Presenter version 126.96.36.199 by IPEVO is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Presenter version 188.8.131.52 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 22:13:27.220