Presenter version 220.127.116.11
This web page is about Presenter version 18.104.22.168 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Presenter version 22.214.171.124 from your systemIPEVO
. Additional info about IPEVO can be seen here
. Further information about Presenter version 126.96.36.199 can be seen at http://www.ipevo.com.tw/
. Presenter version 188.8.131.52 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\IPEVO\Presenter directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Presenter version 184.108.40.206 is "C:\Program Files\IPEVO\Presenter\unins000.exe". Presenter.exe is the Presenter version 220.127.116.11's main executable file and it occupies circa 2.30 MB (2413568 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Presenter version 18.104.22.168. They take about 3.81 MB (3993027
bytes) on disk.
- KillProcess.exe (36.00 KB)
- Presenter.exe (2.30 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.47 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Presenter version 126.96.36.199.
Presenter version 188.8.131.52 is a program offered by IPEVO. Some people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Presenter version 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Presenter version 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Presenter version 18.104.22.168 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Presenter version 22.214.171.124". The Presenter version 126.96.36.199 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Presenter version 188.8.131.52 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Presenter version 184.108.40.206, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Presenter version 220.127.116.11:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ipevo.com.tw/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\IPEVO\Presenter\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Presenter version 18.104.22.168.
8. After removing Presenter version 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Presenter version 126.96.36.199 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Presenter version 188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Presenter version 184.108.40.206 by IPEVO from your computer, nor are we saying that Presenter version 220.127.116.11 by IPEVO is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Presenter version 18.104.22.168 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 10:07:08.463