How to uninstall Presence 6.2 from your computer
Presence 6.2 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by USGS - PWRC
. Open here
where you can get more info on USGS - PWRC. More info about the app Presence 6.2 can be seen at http://www.mbr-pwrc.usgs.gov
. Presence 6.2 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Presence folder, regulated by the user's decision. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Presence\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Presence 6.2. The application's main executable file is called presence_int.exe and it has a size of 978.22 KB (1001694 bytes).
Presence 6.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.32 MB (3485289
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- presence.exe (1.24 MB)
- presence_int.exe (978.22 KB)
- pres_modavg.exe (161.81 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- unzip.exe (164.00 KB)
- zip.exe (132.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.2
of Presence 6.2.
How to delete Presence 6.2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Presence 6.2 is an application marketed by the software company USGS - PWRC. Frequently, people try to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Presence 6.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Presence 6.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Presence 6.2". If it exists on your system the Presence 6.2 application will be found very quickly. After you click Presence 6.2 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Presence 6.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Presence 6.2:
- The software company is: http://www.mbr-pwrc.usgs.gov
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Presence\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Presence 6.2.
8. After removing Presence 6.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Presence 6.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Presence 6.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Presence 6.2:
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Presence 6.2 by USGS - PWRC from your computer, nor are we saying that Presence 6.2 by USGS - PWRC is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Presence 6.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-10-02 12:32:47.437