This web page contains complete information on how to remove Presence 2.12.17 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Presence 2.12.17 from your PCUSGS - PWRC
. Open here
where you can get more info on USGS - PWRC. Please follow http://www.mbr-pwrc.usgs.gov
if you want to read more on Presence 2.12.17 on USGS - PWRC's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Presence directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. Presence 2.12.17's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Presence\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled presence_int.exe and occupies 1.14 MB (1197612 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Presence 2.12.17. They occupy 4.63 MB (4857561
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GENPRES8.exe (330.95 KB)
- GENPRES8_int.exe (534.50 KB)
- presence.exe (1.67 MB)
- presence_int.exe (1.14 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
- unzip.exe (164.00 KB)
- zip.exe (132.00 KB)
This info is about Presence 2.12.17 version 2.12.17
Presence 2.12.17 is an application marketed by the software company USGS - PWRC. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to erase Presence 2.12.17 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Presence 2.12.17 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Presence 2.12.17 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Presence 2.12.17". If it is installed on your PC the Presence 2.12.17 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Presence 2.12.17 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Presence 2.12.17, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Presence 2.12.17:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mbr-pwrc.usgs.gov
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Presence\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Presence 2.12.17.
8. After uninstalling Presence 2.12.17, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Presence 2.12.17 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Presence 2.12.17 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Presence 2.12.17 by USGS - PWRC from your computer, nor are we saying that Presence 2.12.17 by USGS - PWRC is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Presence 2.12.17 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 19:33:10.707