This page is about Premium Booster for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Premium Booster from your systemElcor Software
. Go over here
for more details on Elcor Software. Click on http://www.premiumbooster.com/
to get more information about Premium Booster on Elcor Software's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Premium Booster directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Premium Booster is C:\Program Files\Premium Booster\Uninstall Premium Booster.exe. PremiumBooster.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.79 MB (3976192 bytes) on disk.
Premium Booster is comprised of the following executables which take 3.94 MB (4129172
bytes) on disk:
- PremiumBooster.exe (3.79 MB)
- RdvChk.exe (27.50 KB)
- scheduler.exe (43.50 KB)
- Uninstall Premium Booster.exe (78.39 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2060
of Premium Booster. You can find below a few links to other Premium Booster versions:
Premium Booster is an application offered by the software company Elcor Software. Some people try to remove it. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to remove Premium Booster is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Premium Booster with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Premium Booster or simply click the Search feature and type in "Premium Booster". The Premium Booster application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Premium Booster in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Premium Booster, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Premium Booster:
- The publisher is: http://www.premiumbooster.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Premium Booster\Uninstall Premium Booster.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Premium Booster.
8. After removing Premium Booster, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Premium Booster that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Premium Booster with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Premium Booster by Elcor Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Premium Booster by Elcor Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Premium Booster in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 15:58:51.880