Premier Sports is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Premier Sports from your PCPremier Sports
. Further information on Premier Sports can be found here
. Premier Sports is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application folder, subject to the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Premier Sports. Premier Sports's main file takes about 442.89 KB (453520 bytes) and is called ie_to_edge_stub.exe.
Premier Sports contains of the executables below. They take 17.96 MB (18827800
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- msedge.exe (2.77 MB)
- msedge_proxy.exe (745.38 KB)
- pwahelper.exe (777.88 KB)
- cookie_exporter.exe (96.89 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.51 MB)
- identity_helper.exe (791.39 KB)
- msedgewebview2.exe (2.34 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (972.89 KB)
- ie_to_edge_stub.exe (442.89 KB)
- setup.exe (3.34 MB)
This data is about Premier Sports version 1.0
Premier Sports is a program released by the software company Premier Sports. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Premier Sports is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Premier Sports from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Premier Sports or simply click the Search feature and type in "Premier Sports". If it exists on your system the Premier Sports app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Premier Sports in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Premier Sports, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Premier Sports.
8. After removing Premier Sports, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Premier Sports that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Premier Sports with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Premier Sports by Premier Sports from your PC, we are not saying that Premier Sports by Premier Sports is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Premier Sports supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-24 09:16:08.793