Prehistorik is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Prehistorik from your PCMicroids
. More information on Microids can be seen here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Prehistorik directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Prehistorik. Prehistorik.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 9.11 MB (9555984 bytes) on disk.
Prehistorik contains of the executables below. They occupy 9.61 MB (10073960
bytes) on disk.
- Prehistorik.exe (9.11 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
Prehistorik is a program released by the software company Microids. Some users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to erase Prehistorik is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Prehistorik with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Prehistorik or simply activate the Search field and type in "Prehistorik". If it is installed on your PC the Prehistorik program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Prehistorik in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Prehistorik, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Prehistorik.
8. After uninstalling Prehistorik, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Prehistorik that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Prehistorik with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Prehistorik by Microids from your computer, nor are we saying that Prehistorik by Microids is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Prehistorik in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-02 16:01:06.057