This web page is about Prehistoric Valley for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Prehistoric Valley from your PCEleFun Desktops
. More information on EleFun Desktops can be found here
. Please follow http://www.elefun-desktops.com
if you want to read more on Prehistoric Valley on EleFun Desktops's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EleFun Desktops\Animated Screensavers\Prehistoric Valley directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. Prehistoric Valley's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\EleFun Desktops\Animated Screensavers\Prehistoric Valley\unins000.exe". unins000.exe is the Prehistoric Valley's primary executable file and it occupies close to 695.34 KB (712025 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Prehistoric Valley. They take an average of 695.34 KB (712025
bytes) on disk.
Prehistoric Valley is a program released by EleFun Desktops. Some users decide to erase this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to erase Prehistoric Valley is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Prehistoric Valley from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Prehistoric Valley or simply click the Search field and type in "Prehistoric Valley". The Prehistoric Valley app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Prehistoric Valley in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Prehistoric Valley, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Prehistoric Valley:
- The software company is: http://www.elefun-desktops.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\EleFun Desktops\Animated Screensavers\Prehistoric Valley\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Prehistoric Valley.
8. After removing Prehistoric Valley, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Prehistoric Valley which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Prehistoric Valley with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Prehistoric Valley by EleFun Desktops from your PC, we are not saying that Prehistoric Valley by EleFun Desktops is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Prehistoric Valley supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 05:10:38.260