You can find below details on how to remove Prego 220.127.116.11 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Prego 18.104.22.168 from your PCYngve Sandboe AS
. You can find out more on Yngve Sandboe AS or check for application updates here
. Further information about Prego 22.214.171.124 can be found at www.sandboe.com
. Prego 126.96.36.199 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Prego directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. "C:\Program Files\Prego\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Prego 188.8.131.52. Prego.exe is the Prego 184.108.40.206's main executable file and it takes circa 14.46 MB (15164928 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Prego 220.127.116.11. They occupy about 21.48 MB (22527774
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Prego.exe (14.46 MB)
- PregoKey.exe (2.27 MB)
- unins000.exe (705.78 KB)
- dInstaller.exe (1.68 MB)
- installer_x64.exe (19.00 KB)
- installer_x86.exe (17.50 KB)
- install-filter.exe (43.50 KB)
- install-filter.exe (45.50 KB)
- sInstaller.exe (2.26 MB)
The current web page applies to Prego 18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
Prego 126.96.36.199 is a program marketed by Yngve Sandboe AS. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Prego 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Prego 184.108.40.206 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Prego 220.127.116.11 or simply click the Search field and type in "Prego 18.104.22.168". The Prego 22.214.171.124 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Prego 126.96.36.199 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Prego 188.8.131.52, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Prego 184.108.40.206:
- The publisher is: www.sandboe.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Prego\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Prego 220.127.116.11.
8. After uninstalling Prego 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Prego 22.214.171.124 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Prego 126.96.36.199 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Prego 188.8.131.52 by Yngve Sandboe AS from your PC, nor are we saying that Prego 184.108.40.206 by Yngve Sandboe AS is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Prego 220.127.116.11 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 08:05:48.773