Preference Manager version 0.0.8
Preference Manager version 0.0.8 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Preference Manager version 0.0.8 from your computerDigital Rebellion LLC
. Open here
where you can find out more on Digital Rebellion LLC. More info about the software Preference Manager version 0.0.8 can be found at http://www.digitalrebellion.com/
. Preference Manager version 0.0.8 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital Rebellion\Preference Manager directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can uninstall Preference Manager version 0.0.8 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital Rebellion\Preference Manager\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Preference Manager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.62 MB (1698368 bytes) on disk.
Preference Manager version 0.0.8 contains of the executables below. They take 2.30 MB (2411136
bytes) on disk.
- Preference Manager.exe (1.62 MB)
- unins000.exe (696.06 KB)
The current page applies to Preference Manager version 0.0.8 version 0.0.8
Preference Manager version 0.0.8 is an application by the software company Digital Rebellion LLC. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to uninstall Preference Manager version 0.0.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Preference Manager version 0.0.8 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Preference Manager version 0.0.8 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Preference Manager version 0.0.8". The Preference Manager version 0.0.8 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Preference Manager version 0.0.8 in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Preference Manager version 0.0.8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Preference Manager version 0.0.8:
- The software company is: http://www.digitalrebellion.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital Rebellion\Preference Manager\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Preference Manager version 0.0.8.
8. After removing Preference Manager version 0.0.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Preference Manager version 0.0.8 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Preference Manager version 0.0.8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Preference Manager version 0.0.8 by Digital Rebellion LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Preference Manager version 0.0.8 by Digital Rebellion LLC is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Preference Manager version 0.0.8 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 09:17:26.707