This info is about PredatorNO for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall PredatorNO from your computerSystempartner Norge AS
. Check out here
for more info on Systempartner Norge AS. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SPN\InstallGac directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for PredatorNO is C:\Program Files (x86)\SPN\InstallGac\UnInstallPred.bat. The application's main executable file occupies 95.19 KB (97472 bytes) on disk and is labeled DotNet2_gacutil.exe.
PredatorNO contains of the executables below. They occupy 132.54 MB (138975256
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DotNet2_gacutil.exe (95.19 KB)
- dotnetfx2.0.exe (22.42 MB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_x86_x64_ENG.exe (48.11 MB)
- dotnetfx45_full_x86_x64.exe (48.02 MB)
- EC.SPNPortal.Encryptor.Console.exe (7.50 KB)
- filever.exe (12.50 KB)
- gacutil.exe (88.83 KB)
- instsrv.exe (31.50 KB)
- replace.exe (576.00 KB)
- Shortcut.exe (56.00 KB)
- UpdateVersion.exe (32.00 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
This page is about PredatorNO version 8.3.5237.1
alone. You can find here a few links to other PredatorNO releases:
PredatorNO is an application marketed by the software company Systempartner Norge AS. Some users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to remove PredatorNO is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove PredatorNO with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PredatorNO or simply click the Search feature and type in "PredatorNO". The PredatorNO program will be found automatically. After you click PredatorNO in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding PredatorNO, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PredatorNO.
8. After uninstalling PredatorNO, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PredatorNO which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PredatorNO using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PredatorNO by Systempartner Norge AS from your computer, nor are we saying that PredatorNO by Systempartner Norge AS is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PredatorNO supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 11:39:34.553