Precision Helper 2.0
You can find below details on how to remove Precision Helper 2.0 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Precision Helper 2.0 from your computerPrecision software & consulting
. Take a look here
for more info on Precision software & consulting. More information about Precision Helper 2.0 can be seen at http://www.be-precision.com/
. Precision Helper 2.0 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Precision\Precision Helper directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. Precision Helper 2.0's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Precision\Precision Helper\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 5.52 MB (5786112 bytes) on disk and is named PrecisionHelper.exe.
Precision Helper 2.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.65 MB (6977987
bytes) on disk.
- PrecisionHelper.exe (5.52 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0
of Precision Helper 2.0.
Precision Helper 2.0 is a program by Precision software & consulting. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Precision Helper 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Precision Helper 2.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Precision Helper 2.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Precision Helper 2.0". The Precision Helper 2.0 application will be found automatically. When you select Precision Helper 2.0 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Precision Helper 2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Precision Helper 2.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.be-precision.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Precision\Precision Helper\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Precision Helper 2.0.
8. After uninstalling Precision Helper 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Precision Helper 2.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Precision Helper 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Precision Helper 2.0 by Precision software & consulting from your computer, we are not saying that Precision Helper 2.0 by Precision software & consulting is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Precision Helper 2.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-27 17:18:46.200