Precision Helper 2.0
You can find below details on how to remove Precision Helper 2.0 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Precision Helper 2.0 from your computerPrecision software & consulting
. Take a look here
for more info on Precision software & consulting. More information about Precision Helper 2.0 can be seen at http://www.be-precision.com/
. Precision Helper 2.0 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Precision\Precision Helper directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. Precision Helper 2.0's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Precision\Precision Helper\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 5.52 MB (5786112 bytes) on disk and is named PrecisionHelper.exe.
Precision Helper 2.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.65 MB (6977987
bytes) on disk.
- PrecisionHelper.exe (5.52 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0
of Precision Helper 2.0.
Precision Helper 2.0 is a program by Precision software & consulting. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Precision Helper 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Precision Helper 2.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Precision Helper 2.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Precision Helper 2.0". If it is installed on your PC the Precision Helper 2.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Precision Helper 2.0 in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Precision Helper 2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Precision Helper 2.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.be-precision.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Precision\Precision Helper\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Precision Helper 2.0.
8. After uninstalling Precision Helper 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Precision Helper 2.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Precision Helper 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Precision Helper 2.0 by Precision software & consulting from your computer, we are not saying that Precision Helper 2.0 by Precision software & consulting is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Precision Helper 2.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-27 17:18:46.200