This web page is about Precision-CSD200 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Precision-CSD200 from your PCPrecision Biometric India Pvt Ltd
. Open here
for more information on Precision Biometric India Pvt Ltd. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Precision Biometric\Scanner Drivers\CSD200 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Precision-CSD200 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Precision Biometric\Scanner Drivers\CSD200\Uninstaller.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. DPInst.exe is the Precision-CSD200's primary executable file and it takes around 664.49 KB (680440 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Precision-CSD200. They occupy about 1.21 MB (1269280
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstaller.exe (66.13 KB)
- DPInst.exe (664.49 KB)
- DPInst.exe (508.91 KB)
The current page applies to Precision-CSD200 version 220.127.116.11
alone. For more Precision-CSD200 versions please click below:
Precision-CSD200 is an application marketed by Precision Biometric India Pvt Ltd. Some computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Precision-CSD200 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Precision-CSD200 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Precision-CSD200 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Precision-CSD200". If it is installed on your PC the Precision-CSD200 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Precision-CSD200 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Precision-CSD200, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Precision-CSD200.
8. After removing Precision-CSD200, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Precision-CSD200 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Precision-CSD200 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Precision-CSD200 by Precision Biometric India Pvt Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Precision-CSD200 by Precision Biometric India Pvt Ltd is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Precision-CSD200 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-14 11:48:40.973