PreForm 2.7.1 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall PreForm 2.7.1 from your PCFormlabs
. More data about Formlabs can be found here
. You can read more about about PreForm 2.7.1 at http://formlabs.com/
. Usually the PreForm 2.7.1 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Formlabs\PreForm directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing PreForm 2.7.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Formlabs\PreForm\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. PreForm 2.7.1's main file takes about 13.64 MB (14306318 bytes) and its name is PreForm.exe.
The following executables are installed along with PreForm 2.7.1. They occupy about 13.82 MB (14491655
bytes) on disk.
- PreForm.exe (13.64 MB)
- uninstall.exe (36.99 KB)
- installer_x64.exe (24.50 KB)
- installer_x86.exe (23.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.7.1
of PreForm 2.7.1.
PreForm 2.7.1 is an application released by Formlabs. Some people want to remove it. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove PreForm 2.7.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete PreForm 2.7.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PreForm 2.7.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "PreForm 2.7.1". If it exists on your system the PreForm 2.7.1 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click PreForm 2.7.1 in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding PreForm 2.7.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PreForm 2.7.1:
- The software company is: http://formlabs.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Formlabs\PreForm\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PreForm 2.7.1.
8. After uninstalling PreForm 2.7.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PreForm 2.7.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PreForm 2.7.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PreForm 2.7.1 by Formlabs from your computer, nor are we saying that PreForm 2.7.1 by Formlabs is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PreForm 2.7.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-29 23:58:33.227