PreForm 2.11.2 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall PreForm 2.11.2 from your systemFormlabs
. Check out here
for more information on Formlabs. Please open http://formlabs.com/
if you want to read more on PreForm 2.11.2 on Formlabs's website. PreForm 2.11.2 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Formlabs\PreForm folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Formlabs\PreForm\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall PreForm 2.11.2. PreForm.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 13.65 MB (14318094 bytes) on disk.
PreForm 2.11.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 13.83 MB (14503433
bytes) on disk.
- PreForm.exe (13.65 MB)
- uninstall.exe (37.00 KB)
- installer_x64.exe (24.50 KB)
- installer_x86.exe (23.50 KB)
The current web page applies to PreForm 2.11.2 version 2.11.2
Numerous files, folders and registry entries can be left behind when you are trying to remove PreForm 2.11.2 from your computer.Directories found on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by PreForm 2.11.2's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Formlabs\PreForm\PreForm.exe
PreForm 2.11.2 is a program offered by Formlabs. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall PreForm 2.11.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall PreForm 2.11.2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PreForm 2.11.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "PreForm 2.11.2". If it is installed on your PC the PreForm 2.11.2 application will be found very quickly. When you click PreForm 2.11.2 in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about PreForm 2.11.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PreForm 2.11.2:
- The publisher is: http://formlabs.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Formlabs\PreForm\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PreForm 2.11.2.
8. After uninstalling PreForm 2.11.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PreForm 2.11.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PreForm 2.11.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PreForm 2.11.2 by Formlabs from your PC, nor are we saying that PreForm 2.11.2 by Formlabs is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PreForm 2.11.2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-26 21:27:51.627