A way to uninstall Pragma from your PC
You can find below details on how to remove Pragma for Windows. The Windows version was created by Trident Software
. More data about Trident Software can be found here
. You can see more info related to Pragma at www.trident.com.ua
. The entire uninstall command line for Pragma is C:\WINDOWS\Pragma Uninstaller.exe. Pragma's primary file takes about 28.00 KB (28672 bytes) and is named prestart.exe.
Pragma installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 836.00 KB (856064
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- corrector.exe (188.00 KB)
- ie.exe (144.00 KB)
- pragma.exe (372.00 KB)
- prestart.exe (28.00 KB)
- PTsup5.exe (72.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (32.00 KB)
The current page applies to Pragma version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Pragma:
...click to view all...
A way to delete Pragma from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Pragma is a program offered by the software company Trident Software. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Pragma is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Pragma or simply activate the Search field and type in "Pragma". If it exists on your system the Pragma app will be found automatically. When you select Pragma in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Pragma, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Pragma:
- The publisher is: www.trident.com.ua
- The uninstall string is: C:\WINDOWS\Pragma Uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Pragma.
8. After uninstalling Pragma, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Pragma that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Pragma using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Pragma by Trident Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Pragma by Trident Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Pragma supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2021-01-05 13:01:08.027