This info is about Prabandhak 1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Prabandhak 1 from your systemC-DAC (Formerly NCST)
. Check out here
for more details on C-DAC (Formerly NCST). Click on http://www.ncb.ernet.in/matrubhasha
to get more facts about Prabandhak 1 on C-DAC (Formerly NCST)'s website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Prabandhak directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Prabandhak 1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Prabandhak\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Prabandhak.exe is the Prabandhak 1's primary executable file and it takes approximately 356.00 KB (364544 bytes) on disk.
Prabandhak 1 is composed of the following executables which take 403.15 KB (412829
bytes) on disk:
- Prabandhak.exe (356.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (47.15 KB)
This page is about Prabandhak 1 version 1
Prabandhak 1 is a program marketed by C-DAC (Formerly NCST). Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Prabandhak 1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Prabandhak 1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Prabandhak 1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Prabandhak 1". If it exists on your system the Prabandhak 1 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Prabandhak 1 in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Prabandhak 1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Prabandhak 1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ncb.ernet.in/matrubhasha
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Prabandhak\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Prabandhak 1.
8. After uninstalling Prabandhak 1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Prabandhak 1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Prabandhak 1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Prabandhak 1 by C-DAC (Formerly NCST) from your computer, we are not saying that Prabandhak 1 by C-DAC (Formerly NCST) is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Prabandhak 1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-11 23:58:42.913