This info is about Pr.Updater for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Pr.Updater from your systemActualSoftwareLab ©
. Go over here
for more information on ActualSoftwareLab ©. Pr.Updater is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Pr.Updater folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Pr.Updater\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Pr.Updater. Pr.Updater's primary file takes about 2.69 MB (2822144 bytes) and its name is PrimeUpd.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Pr.Updater. They occupy about 2.83 MB (2963115
bytes) on disk.
- helper.exe (89.50 KB)
- PrimeUpd.exe (2.69 MB)
- uninstall.exe (48.17 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
Pr.Updater has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Pr.Updater from your PC:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Pr.Updater when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Pr.Updater
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Pr.Updater\helper.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Pr.Updater\PrimeUpd.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Pr.Updater\Uninstaller.ico
Pr.Updater is a program released by ActualSoftwareLab ©. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK way to remove Pr.Updater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Pr.Updater from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Pr.Updater or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Pr.Updater". If it is installed on your PC the Pr.Updater app will be found automatically. When you click Pr.Updater in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Pr.Updater, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Pr.Updater.
8. After uninstalling Pr.Updater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Pr.Updater which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Pr.Updater with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Pr.Updater by ActualSoftwareLab © from your PC, we are not saying that Pr.Updater by ActualSoftwareLab © is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Pr.Updater in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-31 16:47:30.057