You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Powersuite for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Powersuite from your systemUniblue Systems Limited
. You can find out more on Uniblue Systems Limited or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.uniblue.com
if you want to read more on Powersuite on Uniblue Systems Limited's website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\PowerSuite directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for Powersuite is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\PowerSuite\unins001.exe". The program's main executable file occupies 316.27 KB (323864 bytes) on disk and is named powersuite.exe.
The executable files below are part of Powersuite. They occupy about 2.08 MB (2185232
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DriverInstaller32.exe (13.27 KB)
- launcher.exe (25.77 KB)
- powersuite.exe (316.27 KB)
- powersuite_monitor.exe (316.27 KB)
- powersuite_service.exe (29.27 KB)
- unins001.exe (1.39 MB)
- DriverInstaller64.exe (13.77 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Powersuite. You can find below a few links to other Powersuite releases:
...click to view all...
Powersuite is an application marketed by Uniblue Systems Limited. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Powersuite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Powersuite from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Powersuite or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Powersuite". The Powersuite program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Powersuite in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Powersuite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Powersuite:
- The publisher is: http://www.uniblue.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Uniblue\PowerSuite\unins001.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Powersuite.
8. After uninstalling Powersuite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Powersuite that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Powersuite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Powersuite by Uniblue Systems Limited from your PC, we are not saying that Powersuite by Uniblue Systems Limited is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Powersuite in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 11:47:21.887