Powerpoint is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Powerpoint from your PCMis à disposition par Citrix
. Further information on Mis à disposition par Citrix can be found here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin folder (same installation drive as Windows). Powerpoint's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "www-803360e0@@Infosaas XenApp 6:Powerpoint". Powerpoint's main file takes around 3.01 MB (3153800 bytes) and is named SelfService.exe.
Powerpoint is composed of the following executables which take 3.24 MB (3398176
bytes) on disk:
- CleanUp.exe (144.88 KB)
- SelfService.exe (3.01 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (52.88 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (40.88 KB)
The current page applies to Powerpoint version 1.0
Powerpoint is a program offered by the software company Mis à disposition par Citrix. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to erase Powerpoint is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Powerpoint with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Powerpoint or simply click the Search field and type in "Powerpoint". If it exists on your system the Powerpoint application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Powerpoint in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Powerpoint, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Powerpoint.
8. After uninstalling Powerpoint, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Powerpoint which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Powerpoint with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Powerpoint by Mis à disposition par Citrix from your computer, nor are we saying that Powerpoint by Mis à disposition par Citrix is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Powerpoint supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 09:58:47.820