You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Powermad 3.62a for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Powermad 3.62a from your systemKalme
. You can find out more on Kalme or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Powermad 3.62a can be found at http://www.kalme.de/painkiller/powermad.html
. Usually the Powermad 3.62a application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JoWooD\Painkiller Pandemonium Edition\Painkiller Black directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Powermad 3.62a is C:\Program Files (x86)\JoWooD\Painkiller Pandemonium Edition\Painkiller Black\uninstall-powermad.exe. Powermad 3.62a's main file takes about 47.08 KB (48205 bytes) and is called uninstall-powermad.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Powermad 3.62a. They occupy 9.33 MB (9778784
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall-powermad.exe (47.08 KB)
- Painkiller.exe (1.41 MB)
- PainEditor.exe (1.99 MB)
- dxsetup.exe (461.50 KB)
- ase2mpk.exe (76.00 KB)
- ArcadeInstallPAINKILLER14c.EXE (5.25 MB)
- PMC.exe (112.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.62
of Powermad 3.62a.
Powermad 3.62a is a program offered by Kalme. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Powermad 3.62a is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Powermad 3.62a from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Powermad 3.62a or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Powermad 3.62a". If it exists on your system the Powermad 3.62a app will be found very quickly. After you select Powermad 3.62a in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Powermad 3.62a, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Powermad 3.62a:
- The publisher is: http://www.kalme.de/painkiller/powermad.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\JoWooD\Painkiller Pandemonium Edition\Painkiller Black\uninstall-powermad.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Powermad 3.62a.
8. After removing Powermad 3.62a, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Powermad 3.62a that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Powermad 3.62a using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Powermad 3.62a by Kalme from your computer, we are not saying that Powermad 3.62a by Kalme is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Powermad 3.62a in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-01 08:52:26.590