PowerVis wersja 0.1.15
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall PowerVis wersja 0.1.15 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall PowerVis wersja 0.1.15 from your systemLumel
. Additional info about Lumel can be found here
. Detailed information about PowerVis wersja 0.1.15 can be found at http://www.lumel.com.pl
. PowerVis wersja 0.1.15 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PowerVis directory, subject to the user's decision. PowerVis wersja 0.1.15's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\PowerVis\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is called PowerVis_admin.exe and its approximative size is 832.86 KB (852848 bytes).
PowerVis wersja 0.1.15 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.75 MB (2887654
bytes) on disk.
- PowerVis.exe (825.51 KB)
- PowerVis_admin.exe (832.86 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
This data is about PowerVis wersja 0.1.15 version 0.1.15
PowerVis wersja 0.1.15 is a program marketed by the software company Lumel. Some people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove PowerVis wersja 0.1.15 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall PowerVis wersja 0.1.15 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PowerVis wersja 0.1.15 or simply click the Search feature and type in "PowerVis wersja 0.1.15". If it is installed on your PC the PowerVis wersja 0.1.15 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click PowerVis wersja 0.1.15 in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about PowerVis wersja 0.1.15, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PowerVis wersja 0.1.15:
- The software company is: http://www.lumel.com.pl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PowerVis\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PowerVis wersja 0.1.15.
8. After removing PowerVis wersja 0.1.15, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PowerVis wersja 0.1.15 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PowerVis wersja 0.1.15 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PowerVis wersja 0.1.15 by Lumel from your computer, nor are we saying that PowerVis wersja 0.1.15 by Lumel is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PowerVis wersja 0.1.15 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-29 07:03:20.390