PowerVideoMaker Professional 5.0
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall PowerVideoMaker Professional 5.0 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall PowerVideoMaker Professional 5.0 from your computerPresentersoft
. Check out here
for more details on Presentersoft. Please open http://www.presentersoft.com
if you want to read more on PowerVideoMaker Professional 5.0 on Presentersoft's website. Usually the PowerVideoMaker Professional 5.0 program is found in the C:\Program Files\Presentersoft PowerVideoMaker directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling PowerVideoMaker Professional 5.0 is C:\Program Files\Presentersoft PowerVideoMaker\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 824.00 KB (843776 bytes) on disk and is named PowerVideoMaker.exe.
The following executable files are contained in PowerVideoMaker Professional 5.0. They occupy 5.69 MB (5961642
bytes) on disk.
- BKPPTShow.exe (28.00 KB)
- PowerVideoMaker.exe (824.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (676.28 KB)
- dvdauthor.exe (303.50 KB)
- wmfdist.exe (3.90 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0
of PowerVideoMaker Professional 5.0.
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall PowerVideoMaker Professional 5.0 from your computer:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Presentersoft PowerVideoMaker
- C:\Program Files\Presentersoft PowerVideoMaker\redist\MFC71.dll
- C:\Program Files\Presentersoft PowerVideoMaker\redist\msvcp71.dll
- C:\Program Files\Presentersoft PowerVideoMaker\redist\msvcr71.dll
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\VB and VBA Program Settings\PresenterSoft PowerVideoMaker
PowerVideoMaker Professional 5.0 is an application marketed by the software company Presentersoft. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. This is hard because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to uninstall PowerVideoMaker Professional 5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete PowerVideoMaker Professional 5.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PowerVideoMaker Professional 5.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "PowerVideoMaker Professional 5.0". If it is installed on your PC the PowerVideoMaker Professional 5.0 application will be found automatically. After you select PowerVideoMaker Professional 5.0 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding PowerVideoMaker Professional 5.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PowerVideoMaker Professional 5.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.presentersoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Presentersoft PowerVideoMaker\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PowerVideoMaker Professional 5.0.
8. After removing PowerVideoMaker Professional 5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PowerVideoMaker Professional 5.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PowerVideoMaker Professional 5.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PowerVideoMaker Professional 5.0 by Presentersoft from your computer, we are not saying that PowerVideoMaker Professional 5.0 by Presentersoft is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove PowerVideoMaker Professional 5.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-25 09:54:44.777