You can find below details on how to remove PowerTalk 1.2.11 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall PowerTalk 1.2.11 from your systemFullmeasure
. You can read more on Fullmeasure or check for application updates here
. Please open fullmeasure.co.uk
if you want to read more on PowerTalk 1.2.11 on Fullmeasure's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\PowerTalk folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing PowerTalk 1.2.11 is "C:\Program Files\PowerTalk\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 21.00 KB (21504 bytes) on disk and is named PowerTalk.exe.
PowerTalk 1.2.11 contains of the executables below. They take 693.77 KB (710425
bytes) on disk.
- PowerTalk.exe (21.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (668.27 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (4.50 KB)
This page is about PowerTalk 1.2.11 version 1.2.11
PowerTalk 1.2.11 is a program released by the software company Fullmeasure. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to uninstall PowerTalk 1.2.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete PowerTalk 1.2.11 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PowerTalk 1.2.11 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PowerTalk 1.2.11". If it exists on your system the PowerTalk 1.2.11 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click PowerTalk 1.2.11 in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about PowerTalk 1.2.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PowerTalk 1.2.11:
- The web site of the program is: fullmeasure.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\PowerTalk\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PowerTalk 1.2.11.
8. After removing PowerTalk 1.2.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PowerTalk 1.2.11 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PowerTalk 1.2.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PowerTalk 1.2.11 by Fullmeasure from your computer, nor are we saying that PowerTalk 1.2.11 by Fullmeasure is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PowerTalk 1.2.11 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-24 00:36:52.453