This page contains complete information on how to remove PowerProducer for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall PowerProducer from your PCCyberLink Corp.
. More info about CyberLink Corp. can be read here
. You can uninstall PowerProducer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Producer.exe and occupies 2.31 MB (2426152 bytes).
PowerProducer installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.09 MB (3236096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLDMA.exe (61.55 KB)
- CLDrvChk.exe (65.55 KB)
- Producer.exe (2.31 MB)
- MUIStartMenu.exe (217.29 KB)
- OLRStateCheck.exe (93.29 KB)
- OLRSubmission.exe (353.29 KB)
The current web page applies to PowerProducer version 4.2.2504
alone. You can find below info on other versions of PowerProducer:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Directories found on disk:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\HomeCinema\PowerProducer
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\HomeCinema\PowerProducer\~Default.reg
- C:\Program Files\HomeCinema\PowerProducer\264be.dll
- C:\Program Files\HomeCinema\PowerProducer\264dmmx.dll
- C:\Program Files\HomeCinema\PowerProducer\264dsse.dll
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
PowerProducer is an application marketed by the software company CyberLink Corp.. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase PowerProducer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase PowerProducer from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PowerProducer or simply click the Search feature and type in "PowerProducer". If it is installed on your PC the PowerProducer application will be found automatically. After you click PowerProducer in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about PowerProducer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PowerProducer.
8. After removing PowerProducer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PowerProducer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PowerProducer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PowerProducer by CyberLink Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that PowerProducer by CyberLink Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PowerProducer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 09:21:20.627