PowerPoint to Video 1.3.0
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove PowerPoint to Video 1.3.0 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall PowerPoint to Video 1.3.0 from your computerJosesSoft, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on JosesSoft, Inc.. More information about the application PowerPoint to Video 1.3.0 can be seen at http://www.hexisoft.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Archivos de programa\PowerPoint to Video 1.3.0 directory (same installation drive as Windows). PowerPoint to Video 1.3.0's full uninstall command line is "C:\Archivos de programa\PowerPoint to Video 1.3.0\unins000.exe". unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 71.04 KB (72748 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in PowerPoint to Video 1.3.0. They take 71.04 KB (72748
bytes) on disk.
This info is about PowerPoint to Video 1.3.0 version 1.3.0
PowerPoint to Video 1.3.0 is a program offered by the software company JosesSoft, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall PowerPoint to Video 1.3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete PowerPoint to Video 1.3.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PowerPoint to Video 1.3.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PowerPoint to Video 1.3.0". If it is installed on your PC the PowerPoint to Video 1.3.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click PowerPoint to Video 1.3.0 in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding PowerPoint to Video 1.3.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PowerPoint to Video 1.3.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.hexisoft.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Archivos de programa\PowerPoint to Video 1.3.0\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PowerPoint to Video 1.3.0.
8. After uninstalling PowerPoint to Video 1.3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PowerPoint to Video 1.3.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PowerPoint to Video 1.3.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PowerPoint to Video 1.3.0 by JosesSoft, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that PowerPoint to Video 1.3.0 by JosesSoft, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove PowerPoint to Video 1.3.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 20:01:18.157